Req ID:¬ 53441
Tire Care Maintenance Technician
Tire Care Tech‚€ s help run our business by keeping a safe, clean and well-maintained stop. You‚€ ll also help your manager keep things flowing and get our customers back on the road quickly. We take a lot of pride in making customers want to come back and your work makes a big difference.
We have a lot to offer.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts)
- Many types of training opportunities
Do‚€ ers Welcome
We‚€ re do‚€ ers. We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Love‚€ s will always have your back too. We‚€ ve had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Love‚€ s. It starts with "I can do it".
Let‚€ s get you started.
If you‚€ re good with our physical requirements, we‚€ d really like to hear from you.
- You might have to lift and move equipment around that could weigh up to 50lbs. Is that a problem?
- We‚€ re on our feet a lot and an 8 hour shift could be all standing. Would you be ok standing for long periods?
- Can you work a flexible schedule that could include some nights, days, weekends and even some holidays?
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love‚€ s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you‚€ re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love‚€ s University. There you‚€ ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Job Function(s): Mechanical; Operations; Retail; Truck Tire Care
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.